Iberovinac seeks prominence at national level in this edition

Friday, February 10, 2023, 09:36

The twenty-second edition of the Wine and Olive Fair (Iberovinac), which will be held in Almendralejo from March 29 to 31, will feature the participation of more than 60 exhibitors. The councilor of Infetiba, Saúl del Amo, presented this new edition on Wednesday in Madrid, before a professional audience and specialized media. In March they will present it in Seville. To date, the fair has 75% exhibitors from Extremadura, including wineries, oil mills, olive mills and companies in the auxiliary sector, with the remaining 25% corresponding to companies and institutions from Galicia and Portugal. 90% of professional visitors and 10% of the public are expected.

The objective set in this edition is to reinforce the Almendralejo Ciudad del Cava brand, the Ribera del Guadiana DOP; the Wine Route and the Ribera del Guadiana Cava and the wines of the Land of Extremadura. Prominence will also be given to sommeliers and restaurant managers, who will be guided on a visit to the vineyards and, through the fair, to participate in tastings and pairings and exchange impressions and experiences about the products.

After its consolidation, the focus is now on achieving a more leading role at the national level, putting private companies, professionals, national buyers, public organizations and institutions in contact.

The program will feature tastings of wine and cava, table olives and oils, which will be presented by the businessmen, as well as live cooking with Extremaduran chefs. In addition, there will be technical sessions, conferences and round tables. It will also host the WineInnovation Summit, a meeting that will discuss innovation in the wine industry in the world.

akun demo slot

akun demo slot

demo slot x500

rtp slot gacor

By adminn